Choosing Pillow Covers
Pillow covers are a simple and cost-effective way to update the look of your home decor. Whether you want to add a pop of color to a neutral room or bring in a new pattern to mix things up, there are endless options to choose from. Here are some tips on how to style pillow covers and patterns:
- Choose a color scheme: Before you start shopping for pillow covers, decide on a color scheme for your room. This will help narrow down your options and ensure that the covers you choose fit in with the overall aesthetic of the space.
- Mix and match patterns: Don’t be afraid to mix and match different patterns and textures. This can add visual interest to your space and create a cohesive look. Just be sure to choose patterns that have a similar color scheme or design element to tie them together.
- Use throw pillows to balance out patterns: If you have a patterned couch or chair, consider using solid-colored throw pillows to balance out the pattern. This can help to create a sense of visual harmony in the room.
- Layer pillows for a more luxurious look: Layering pillows is a great way to add depth and interest to your space. Try using different sizes and shapes of pillows and play around with the arrangement until you find a look that you love.
- Don’t be afraid to mix in some solids: While patterns can add visual interest, don’t be afraid to mix in some solid-colored pillows as well. This can help to ground the overall look and create a sense of balance.
Overall, the key to styling pillow covers and patterns is to have fun and be creative. Experiment with different combinations and see what works best for your space.